College/University Internship Application
May 1 for September internships
February 1 for May and June internships
Openings may exist after the application due dates. Please call 610.388.5401 for current openings.
Please gather all information before submitting the form—you will not be able to save an unfinished form.
A completed application should include
1. The application form
2. A copy of your resume (this may be emailed or mailed)
3. A statement of your professional objectives, approximately 200 words (this may be emailed or mailed)
4. Official transcripts of all college courses, must show cumulative GPA (this may be emailed or mailed)
5. A letter of reference from your academic advisor (or professor) regarding your scholastic achievements and potential as an intern (this may be emailed or mailed)
6. A reference from a current or former employer, preferably from within your field of interest (this may be emailed or mailed)
Domestic & International Studies Coordinator
PO Box 501
Kennett Square, PA 19348-0501 USA