International Internship and International Trainee Program Application
Please gather all information before submitting the form—you will not be able to save an unfinished form.
A completed application should include:
1. The application form (below)
2. An official transcript of all college and university courses (provided in English). Please include an explanation of the grading systems used in your particular school and university so we may accurately interpret your transcripts. We need to understand what symbols represent excellent, good, average, poor, and failing.
3. A reference from your academic advisor or professor regarding your scholastic achievements and potential as an intern (provided in English and enclosed in an envelope with your advisor’s signature over seal).
4. A reference from a current or former employer, preferably within your field of interest (provided in English and enclosed in an envelope with your employer’s signature over the seal).
5. Proof of proficiency in English (a letter from your academic advisor or professor regarding your understanding and use of the English language OR results of TOEFL examination).
6. Proof of International Driver’s License.
The selection committee will consider only complete applications.
Domestic & International Studies Coordinator
PO Box 501
Kennett Square, PA 19348-0501 USA
Completed applications must be received by May 1.