You are here
Can I bring my nieces/neighbors/friends to a Members-only event?
- Members-only events are designed specifically to benefit our named cardholders. To preserve the integrity of our Membership program, we generally do not allow Members to bring guests to our Members-only events. In the case where guests may be permitted to attend, an additional fee above the admission cost may be associated with the privilege and will be noted in the event description. Complimentary one-time use guest tickets may not be used for Members-only events.
Can I use my complimentary one-time use guest tickets to bring a friend to a Members-only event?
- See answer above. Complimentary guest tickets may be used only for general admission. Specially ticketed events, including Nightscape, and blackout restrictions apply. Complimentary guest tickets are valued at $18 each, are not replaceable, and may not be used for Member-only events.
Does my Gardens2, Gardens5, Gardens Preferred, or Gardens Premium Membership allow me to bring a guest to a Members-only Event?
- Unfortunately, due to the size of our Membership program and limited facility space for special events, exclusive Members-only events are for named cardholders only.
Do I need to register for Members-only events?
- Yes, due to space limitations for some of our events, we request that you register for all Members-only events that require pre-registration. Our Members-only events are very popular and reservations do fill-up quickly! We suggest visiting the Member Events page of our website often to learn about upcoming Member opportunities.
- Some of our Members-only events have a wait list. If a space becomes available we will attempt to notify you (email is our preferred method of contact). If we are unable to get a response from you within 4 hours, we will contact the next individual on the wait list. Kindly notify us if you are unable to attend an event that you have pre-registered for!
I have been able to attend concerts free of charge in the past as a Member. Why is there a cost associated with attending some of your concerts?
- Longwood continues to offer many wonderful performances that are included with a Membership. These exclusive and/or discounted Member offerings can be found by clicking here. Some concerts are associated with a fee. We are very excited to continue to bring world-class artists to Longwood, and to offer our Members exclusive pre-sale and discount pricing on shows that require an additional cost.
- Please check the Events & Performances section of the website or your printed schedule of events for more information on upcoming concerts and performances.
Can I apply the concert ticket price to my Membership?
- Concert nights are considered special event nights in the Gardens. You may apply a portion of a purchased non-Member ticket to a new Membership. Please ask a Guest Services Representative for details.
Return to top