Gift of Membership
How do I purchase the Gift of Membership?
- You may purchase the Gift of Membership online, via phone (610.388.1000), or mail. Find out more about purchasing a Gift of Membership.
How do I redeem the Gift of Dual Membership that is a benefit of my Chimes Tower Membership?
- After purchasing your Chimes Tower Membership, you will receive an application to redeem the Gift of Dual Membership. Simply fill out the application and mail it to Longwood Gardens, Attn: Membership Services. We will process the application and send the Membership materials to your gift recipient. Let us know if you would prefer we send the Membership materials to you, so that you can give them to the recipient. You may also give the application directly to the recipient, who can fill it out and return it to Longwood Gardens themselves.
- If you purchase your Chimes Tower Membership online, you will receive an application as part of your print-at-home acknowledgment email.
- If you purchase your Chimes Tower Membership through the mail or over the phone, an application will be sent in your Membership fulfillment packet.
- If you purchase your Chimes Tower Membership on site, you will receive an application with your Membership materials from one of our Guest Services Associates.