The Bureau is a resource for people who plan meetings, conferences, and special events for which they require a speaker. Longwood Gardens has experts that are authoritative and engaging speakers on horticulture, public gardens, and non-profit leadership.
The speakers present a variety of interesting and informative presentations on the following topics:
- The Longwood Story
- Longwood’s Five Seasons
- Environmental Stewardship
- Plant Exploration
- Specialized Horticultural Topics
Please browse the profiles of our featured speakers.
- Karl Gercens, Section Gardener
- Jim Harbage, Floriculture Leader
- Sharon Loving, Horticulture Department Head
- Colvin Randall, P.S. du Pont Fellow
- Paul B. Redman, Executive Director
- Jim Sutton, Display Designer
- Harold Taylor, Section Gardener
- Matt Taylor, PhD, Research Manager
Is There a Fee?
We will be happy to discuss your event and your budget and find a speaker that fits your requirements. All proceeds from the Longwood Gardens Speakers Bureau benefit our Education Training program, which trains students in the art and science of horticulture.
Want Additional Information?
Marketing Senior Administrative Assistant