Please note that weddings, wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, and proms are not permitted.
Wedding photographs, however, may be taken at Longwood provided the following guidelines are observed:
- Wedding photography is permitted only in the outdoor gardens between 9:00 am and one hour before closing.
- All photography is at the discretion of Longwood Gardens.
- Lights may not be used at any time.
- Everyone, including the photographer, must purchase an admission ticket to enter the Gardens.
- Rice or confetti may not be thrown, and food and beverages are not permitted in the Gardens.
- The photos may be used for personal use only.
- Portfolio photography for aspiring photographers and models is not permitted.
- Product photography is not permitted.
- The photography session must not interfere with the enjoyment of Longwood's other guests.
It is not necessary to inform Longwood of your plans in advance, but it is necessary to fill out a permission form at the Guest Services Desk in the Visitor Center.
Fill out the form in our Visitor Center or download the form (PDF) and mail it to:
Guest Services Desk
P.O. Box 501
Kennett Square, PA 19348