The Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport is back!
Valid May 24–September 1, 2014, the Passport offers guests the opportunity to experience 11 area cultural attractions at one low price.
Participating attractions include:
- Brandywine River Museum of Art
- Delaware Art Museum
- Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts
- Delaware Historical Society
- Delaware Museum of Natural History
- Hagley Museum and Library
- Longwood Gardens
- Mt. Cuba Center
- Nemours Mansion & Gardens
- Rockwood Park & Museum
- Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library
The Passport costs $45 for an individual and $95 for a family (up to 2 adults and 3 children), representing a savings of up to $88 for individuals and $350 for families. Passports can be purchased at any of the participating attractions, through the Greater Wilmington Convention & Visitors Bureau, and online at brandywinetreasures.org. Some restrictions apply. Visit brandywinetreasures.org for all details.