1906 Fine Dining Room
Summer Lunch Menu
Longwood Gardens Mushroom Soup
Chester County Crispy Shallots, Chives 9.
Chilled Cucumber Soup
Pickled Peppers, Local Greek Yogurt, Fresh Mint 9.
Wild Arugula Salad
Blueberries, Radicchio, Frisee, Toasted Pinenuts, Wildflower Honey Vinaigrette 9.
Baked Goat Cheese
Roasted Tomato Sauce, Local Mushrooms, Toasted Garlic Bread, Garden Herbs 12.
Summer Squash Salad
Hand Stretched Mozzarella, Charred Pepper, Basil, Oil Cured Black Olives 10.
Chicken Salad & Fried Oysters
Petite Greens, Remoulade, Citrus Vinaigrette 15.
Grilled Zucchini Roulades
Housemade Basil Ricotta, Tomato Relish, Saba de Modena 12.
Locally Sourced Cheese Plate
All Cheeses are from Chester and Lancaster Counties
Served with Toasted French Bread, Dried Fruits, Nuts and Wildflower Honey
Selection of Three 12. Selection of Five 15.
- TOMME DE EWE Sheep’s Milk, Local Pecorino Style
- BOUCHE Cow’s Milk, PA Dutch Interpretation of Caved Aged English Cheddar
- MISTY LOVELY Goat’s Milk, Similar to Ricotta Salata
- MONTEREY BLUE Raw Cow's Milk, Blue from Cross Roads of Monterey PA
- FARM FROMAGE CHEVRE Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Lightly Salted
Creekstone Farm Sirloin
Heirloom Tomato & Bread Salad, Butter Lettuce, Roasted Shallot, Blue Cheese 26.
Local Mushrooms, Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese, Warm Ratatouille Salad 14.
Pan Roasted Scallops
Garlic & Leek Fondue, Applewood Bacon, Chanterelle Mushrooms N15/28.
Skuna Bay Salmon
White Corn Puree, Tomato Confit, String Bean Salad 25.
Roasted Eggplant Panini
Spicy Tomato Relish, Mozzarella, Baby Spinach, Olive Focaccia, Housemade Potato Chips 14.
Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes
Green Goddess Cabbage Slaw, Cucumber Remoulade, Marinated Baby Tomatoes 29.
Organic Farm Salad
Grilled Chicken, Poached Egg, Baby Lettuce, Cave Cheddar, Bacon, Buttermilk Dressing 19.
Prime Sirloin Burger
Lettuce, Tomato, French Fries 14.
Add: Gruyere, Cheddar or Provolone 1. Applewood Smoked Bacon 1. Kennett Square Mushrooms 1.
Chef Tasting Menu
A three course menu chosen by Chef, featuring locally sourced ingredients 35.
with wine pairings 50.
- Heirloom Tomato & Bread Salad
- Grilled Baby Broccoli, Garlic & Lemon
- House Cut Fries with Spicy Mayo
- Crispy Portabello Mushrooms, Basil Aioli
1906 at Longwood Gardens supports sustainable seafood and local, sustainable agriculture.
- Shellbark Hollow Farm, Chester County PA
- Liedy's, Montgomery County PA
- Obis One, Salem County NJ
- Woodside Creamery, Hockessin DE
- Capital Specialties, Chester County PA
- Viking Village, Barnegat Light NJ
- Birchrun Hills Farm, Chester County PA
- Doe Run Dairy, Chester County PA
- Lancaster Farm Fresh, Lancaster County PA
- Farm Fromage, Lancaster County PA
- True Leaf Microgreens, Chester County PA
- Countrytime Farm, Berks County PA