Skip to main content
About this Indoor Garden
The result is a memorable mosaic of color, texture, and fragrance that reaches its peak during the winter months.
Pierre S. du Pont constructed this greenhouse as part of the original Conservatory construction in 1919-1921. It was the first greenhouse completed in the project and was used for storing container plants. Today’s Mediterranean Garden was installed in 1993.