Skip to main content
About Your Purchase
Problems With Your Membership Materials
How do I update my mailing address?
- You can update your contact information by visiting tickets.longwoodgardens.org. View our step-by-step guide that will walk you through instructions on updating your account. You may also call our office at 610.388.1000 or email us at email@example.com to share your updated contact information.
I have not received any mailings since I became a Member.
- Please call us at 610.388.1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can look into the problem and be sure to mail all pertinent information to you.
What happens if I lost my GardenPass? Or if it was stolen?
- Please call our office at 610.388.1000 to request replacement materials. The cost for a replacement card is $5.
What happens if I forget my GardenPass card?
- Stop by the Membership Desk to ask for a temporary pass. You will be asked to provide photo identification.
I misplaced/threw away my complimentary one-time use guest tickets. Can they be reissued?
- Misplaced complimentary guest tickets will not be reissued as they have a $36 retail value.
I recently joined and still have not received my GardenPass. I'd like to visit soon.
- Membership processing takes 4–6 weeks. During busier seasons, processing can take longer. If you do not have a temporary card or e-receipt from your online Membership purchase, please contact us at 610.388.1000 or stop by Central Ticketing when you arrive. We would be happy to assist you.
I just received another renewal notice, but I sent in my payment already.
- If you have already sent a payment, please disregard the renewal notice. The renewal notice and payment probably crossed paths in the mail.