About Your Purchase
How do I update my mailing address?
- You can update your contact information by visiting tickets.longwoodgardens.org. View our step-by-step guide that will walk you through instructions on updating your account. You may also call our office at 610.388.1000 or email us at email@example.com to share your updated contact information.
I have not received any mailings since I became a Member.
- Please call us at 610.388.1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can look into the problem and be sure to mail all pertinent information to you.
What happens if I lost my GardenPass? Or if it was stolen?
- Please call our office at 610.388.1000 to request replacement materials. The cost for a replacement card is $5.
What happens if I forget my GardenPass card?
- Stop by the Membership Desk to ask for a temporary pass. You will be asked to provide photo identification.
I misplaced/threw away my complimentary one-time use guest tickets. Can they be reissued?
- Misplaced complimentary guest tickets will not be reissued as they have a $36 retail value.
I recently joined and still have not received my GardenPass. I'd like to visit soon.
- Membership processing takes 4–6 weeks. During busier seasons, processing can take longer. If you do not have a temporary card or e-receipt from your online Membership purchase, please contact us at 610.388.1000 or stop by Central Ticketing when you arrive. We would be happy to assist you.
I just received another renewal notice, but I sent in my payment already.
- If you have already sent a payment, please disregard the renewal notice. The renewal notice and payment probably crossed paths in the mail.
If you received a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens Magazine OR Martha Stewart Living magazine via renewing or joining recently, you will be asked to either continue with a paid subscription or cancel at your one year anniversary. You will receive a reminder of your anniversary from the magazine and if you wish to continue, simply wait until you get your invoice and renew your subscription.
If you wish to cancel, there are three easy ways to do so:
- Write cancel on the invoice and mail in the envelope they provide.
- For Better Homes & Gardens, write a personal note with your name and address expressing your wish to cancel and mail to: Better Homes and Gardens, P.O. Box 37508, Boone, Iowa, 50037
- Visit the magazine's website and update your account: