Skip to main content
Can I bring my nieces/neighbors/friends to a Members-only event?
- Members-only events are designed specifically to benefit our named Members. To preserve the integrity of our Membership program, we generally do not allow Members to bring guests to our Members-only events. In the case where guests may be permitted to attend, an additional fee above the admission cost may be associated with the privilege and will be noted in the event description. Complimentary one-time use guest tickets and Bring Friends Package tickets may not be used for Members-only events.
Can I use my complimentary one-time use guest tickets to bring a friend to a Members-only event?
- See answer above. Guest tickets may be used only for general admission to the Gardens during our public hours.
Does my Individual Plus, Garden Plus, Rose Arbor, or Chimes Tower Membership allow me to bring a guest to a Members-only Event?
- Unfortunately, due to the size of our Membership program and limited facility space for special events, exclusive Members-only events are for named cardholders and their children, where applicable.
Do I need to register for Members-only events?
- Yes, due to space limitations for some of our events, we request that you register for all Members-only events that require pre-registration. Our Members-only events are very popular and reservations do fill-up quickly! We suggest visiting the Member Events page of our website often to learn about upcoming Member opportunities.
- Some of our Members-only events have a wait list. If an event you have registered for is fully booked, you will receive a letter confirming that you are on the wait list. If a space becomes available we will attempt to notify you (email is our preferred method of contact). If we are unable to get a response from you within 4 hours, we will contact the next Individual on the wait list. Kindly notify us if you are unable to attend an event that you have pre-registered for!
I have been able to attend concerts free of charge in the past as a Member. Why is there a cost associated with attending some of your concerts?
- Longwood continues to offer many wonderful performances that are included with a Membership. These exclusive and/or discounted Member offerings can be found by clicking here. Some concerts are associated with a fee. We are very excited to continue to bring world-class artists to Longwood, and to offer our Members exclusive pre-sale and discount pricing on shows that require an additional cost.
- Please check the Events & Performances section of the website or your printed schedule of events for more information on upcoming concerts and performances.
Can I apply the concert ticket price to my Membership?
- Concert nights are considered special event nights in the Gardens. You may apply a portion of a purchased non-member ticket to a new Membership. Please ask a ticketing staff person for details.
Do Members pay an additional charge for Fireworks?
- Yes, our spectacular Fireworks & Fountains shows are an additional ticket charge above your Membership dues. Please visit the Events & Performances section of the website for more details and pricing information. Members receive a 20% discount on Fireworks tickets!
Do Members pay an additional charge for the Fireworks BBQ?
- Yes, the Fireworks & Fountains BBQ is a separate ticket in addition to the actual Fireworks Show ticket. Please visit the Events & Performances section of the website for more details. Members receive a discount on tickets!
Can I purchase Fireworks tickets for my guests at the discounted Membership rate?
- Discounted tickets are available for named cardholders only. Full price tickets may be purchased for your guests.
Can I apply my Fireworks ticket fee to my Membership?
- Fireworks nights are considered special event nights in the Gardens. You may apply a portion of a purchased non-member ticket to a new Membership. Please ask a ticketing staff person for details.