Christmas Visiting Tips
November 27, 2014 through January 11, 2015
Buy Before You Arrive • Timed Admission Tickets Required • Tickets Limited
Timed ticketing offers select times to enjoy our displays and exhibits. With a timed ticket, a pre-established number of guests enter during each interval, allowing guests to enjoy shorter lines and a better viewing experience.
Top Tips for Visiting During A Longwood Christmas:
- Come Early! Arrive by 2:00 pm and you’ll miss the evening traffic and still have time to explore all the Brandywine Valley has to offer after your visit to the Gardens. Learn more about our newest offer, Christmas in Kennett! Our outdoor holiday lights come on at 3:30 pm and our Open Air Theatre fountain shows run continuously throughout the evening.
- Save on Non-Peak Days. Purchasing a timed ticket during a Non-Peak Day means crowds are lighter and prices are lower! Non-Peak Days are Mondays through Fridays from November 27–January 11, excluding December 26–31.
- Print Your Tickets and Member Reservations at Home. To avoid lines, we encourage you to print your barcoded tickets and Member reservations at home to show them upon entry. Or, go paperless and open your print-at-home tickets on your smartphone prior to entering the Visitor Center for scanning.
- Allow for Travel Time. Traffic may become heavy approaching Longwood Gardens between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Off-Site Parking is Used if Needed. Parking is free. Transportation from off-site parking areas to the Gardens is provided. Handicap parking is available in the main lot of Longwood Gardens. Please display your handicap permit so our staff can appropriately direct you to the designated area.
- Bundle Up! A Longwood Christmas is both indoors and outdoors. Please dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes.
- Shop and Dine. Our Café, 1906, concessions, and The GardenShop are available for you. Make a reservation in our fine dining restaurant, 1906, at opentable.com. Be sure to purchase your timed admission tickets for the same date and time as your dining reservation.
- Using Complimentary Tickets? Many complimentary admission tickets are not valid on Peak Days during A Longwood Christmas. Check your tickets as some restrictions may apply.
- Be Our Guest. Once you enter the Gardens, you may stay as long as you wish. If you wish to leave and re-enter—no problem. Just be sure to stamp your hand.
- Follow @longwoodgardens. Want real-time holiday updates, behind-the-scenes photos, and ticket sell out alerts? Be sure to follow us @longwoodgardens on Twitter and Instagram and “Like” us on Facebook.
Today's Ticket Availability
2:30 pm Sold out
3:00 pm Sold out
3:30 pm Sold out
4:00 pm Sold out
4:30 pm Sold out
5:00 pm Sold out
5:30 pm Sold out6:00 pm Available 6:30 pm Available 7:00 pm Available 7:30 pm Available 8:00 pm Available