Skip to main content
For the health and safety of our guests and environment
- Only certified service animals are permitted in the Gardens.
- Please respect our plants and remain on paths.
- Photography is welcomed but should not interfere with the enjoyment of other guests. Find out more about photography at Longwood Gardens.
- We recommend wearing sturdy walking shoes.
- Small handheld music devices with earphones are permitted in the Gardens. However, larger radios with speakers are not permitted.
- Firearms are prohibited.
Please refrain from the following outdoor activities while visiting the gardens
- Bicycling, rollerblading, skateboarding, and other recreational vehicles
- Running or jogging
- Frisbee and ball playing
- Sunbathing. Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Bathing or wading in ponds, fountains and other water features
- Picnicking or bringing in any outside food or beverages (except water).
- Feeding wildlife
Kids, our Gardens are here for you. Please help us take care of them.
- Stay with your grown-up and show them how to have fun.
- Walking feet and respectful voices are expected in all areas of the Gardens.
- Feet should remain on paths and not on flowers, trees, or in fountains.
- Treat all living things with respect; please leave all plants and animals where you see them.
- Look closely and you'll be amazed at what you'll discover.