You are here
Please note that weddings, wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, and proms are not permitted.
Wedding photographs, however, may be taken at Longwood provided the following guidelines are observed:
- Wedding photography is permitted only in the outdoor gardens from 9:00 am until one hour before closing, never indoors in the Conservatory, even if it is raining.
- All photography is at the discretion of Longwood Gardens.
- Lights may not be used at any time.
- The use of props or signs is not permitted.
- Drone photography is not permitted in the Gardens.
- Tripods may be used, with the exception of high volume days such as the Christmas display season, Fireworks & Fountains shows and other popular visitation days. Security will determine when to restrict their usage. See additional guidelines for use of tripods.
- Everyone, including the photographer, must purchase an admission ticket to enter the Gardens.
- Rice or confetti may not be thrown, and food and beverages are not permitted in the Gardens.
- Photos are for personal use only, not for advertising wedding gowns, products, or services.
- Portfolio photography for aspiring photographers and models is not permitted.
- The photography session must not interfere with the enjoyment of Longwood's other guests or create any safety concerns.
- All vehicles must park in the Guest Parking Lot outside of the Visitors Center.
It is not necessary to inform Longwood of your plans in advance, but it is necessary to fill out a permission form.
Fill out the form at the Guest Services Desk in our Visitor Center or download the form (PDF) and mail it to:
Guest Services Desk
P.O. Box 501
Kennett Square, PA 19348