- Fall 2021 programs are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 10:30 am or 12:00 pm.
- Educator-guided programs run 60 minutes.
- Program capacity is 60 students per program time.
- Groups are welcome to enjoy the Gardens before or after their scheduled program.
- Educator-guided programs are not available during A Longwood Christmas.
- Reservations for Spring 2022 will open February 8, 2022.
Reservations and Prices
Reservations for educator-guided are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3–week advance reservations are required.
A minimum of 15 students or $105 full program fee is required to reserve an educator-guided program.
Maximum capacity is 60 students per program time.
- Student: $7
- 1 Complimentary Adult Chaperone admission provided for every 5 students purchased
- Special Needs Aides: No charge
- Additional Adults: $19
Payment in full by check or credit card is due two weeks prior to your school visit. Full Garden admission will be charged to adults not included in the final group count.
Longwood Grant for Title 1 Schools
The Longwood Grant for Title 1 Schools provides the opportunity for schools to come to Longwood Gardens to participate in an educator-guided program. The grant is available to schools that have 30% or more of the student population qualifying for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the Title 1 Grant Application; do not fill out the form below.
Lunch Space for Educator-Guided Programs
The Terrace Tent is located adjacent to the Terrace Restaurant and may be reserved for educator-guided school groups at no extra charge.
Programs beginning at 10:30 am may reserve the Terrace Tent from 12:15–12:45 pm.
Programs beginning at 12:00 pm may reserve the Terrace Tent from 11:30–12:00 pm.
Visiting the Gardens
A printable map with kid-friendly highlights to help teachers and chaperones navigate the Gardens.
Educator-guided programs run rain or shine. Dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes, as the programs are a walking experience.
Visiting as a Self-Guided Group?
Please email the Group Visits office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 610.388.5223.
Available Monday–Friday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Reservation Request Form
To schedule a program please fill out the form below when you have all the information you need to submit. We are unable to save incomplete forms.