Savor a special breakfast buffet at the Terrace, and get the chance to have a visit with Santa. Parents, don't forget to bring your cameras!
Seating begins at 9:00 am. Please arrive no later than 9:30 am.
Advance tickets required
Ticket price includes admission to A Longwood Christmas
Please contact us with questions regarding dietary requests and other accommodations.
We will be using reserved seating, which allows you to select your specific table and seats. The maximum table size is 8 guests (including children under 2 years of age), and there is a very limited number of these sized tables. To accommodate your party, you can split the party between tables and/or rooms. Our ticketing system can only allow 8 tickets in your shopping cart per transaction. You must include children under age 2 in the transaction. Please note, if you purchase seats at more than one table, we cannot make changes to the room arrangement or tables to seat your party together. Additionally, if you are not purchasing all seats at a table, another party will have the option to dine with you at your table.
Assorted Breakfast Breads and Pastries
- Mini Danish, Mini Muffins, Mini Doughnuts
- Assorted New York Mini Bagels
- Assorted Pastries
- Smoked Salmon and White Fish Salad with Toppings to include:
- Capers, Red Onion, Diced Tomatoes, Hard Boiled Eggs
- Whipped Butter, Longwood Vegetable & Whipped Cream Cheese
- Selection of Fruit Preserves and Jams
Yogurt and Cereal Station
- Individual Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits with Toppings to include:
- Muesli and Granola
- Seasonal Fruit Salad
- Kids Cereals: Honey Nut Cheerios (gluten-free) and Fruit Loops
- Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Waffles, Syrup, and Berry Compote
- Local Mushroom and Spinach Frittata
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Sausage Patties
- French Toast Bread Pudding with Toppings to include:
- Whipped Cream, Syrup, Apple Cinnamon Compote, Chocolate Chips
- Hot Chocolate
- Coffee & Tea
- Chocolate Milk
- Assorted Juice & Juice Boxes