Date & Price
August 16, 2019, 5:30–10:00 pm
Free with Gardens Admission
Timed Admission Tickets Required
Member Reservations Required if Arriving after 3:00 pm
Sell Out Likely
Lawn and bench seating is available throughout the Main Fountain Garden.
Blanket / Chair Policy for this event: Blankets and chairs are permitted in designated areas after 5:00 pm.
Please note that programs are subject to change. Fountain performances may be cancelled due to severe weather.
Meet the experts from Victory Brewing Company, learn about the brewing process, and discover which ingredients were grown in our Gardens to craft our signature brews.
- Live Music in the Beer Garden
6:00–9:00 pm: Marc Silver
- Live in Pumphouse Plaza
6:00–8:00 pm: Busker-style entertainment
- Organ Demos
5:45 & 6:45 pm: featuring marches by John Phillip Sousa
- Fountain Refresher
6:15 & 8:15 pm: Enjoy a short, classic rock fountain show
- Fountains Then and Now
7:15 pm: Learn about our Main Fountain Garden during a narrated fountain performance
- Illuminated Fountain Show
9:15 pm: Rockin’ the Red, White, and Blue
- 6:00–8:00 pm: Climb to the Top of the Chimes Tower for a Birds-eye view of the Gardens
- Spotlight Talk
5:30 & 6:30 pm: Learn about the history and heritage of our Conservatory and Main Fountain Garden during this free talk. Meet at the Conservatory Information Desk.
- 6:00–7:00 pm: Meet the experts from Victory Brewing Company, learn about the brewing process, and discover which ingredients were grown in our Gardens to craft our signature brews.
- Behind the Scenes: Under the Fountains Tour
7:15 pm: Experience the Main Fountain Garden from the inside out (ticket required)
- Grab a bookmark and go on a self-guided adventure of the Main Fountain Garden with our scavenger hunt
Plan Your Visit
- Enjoy dinner, soft pretzels, or a flight of Victory Beer while visiting our Beer Garden.
- Make dining reservations for our fine dining restaurant, 1906.
- Enjoy casual fare in our Café. Dining reservations are not required.
- Pack your meal and dine across the street at our picnic area. Please note: outside food is not permitted inside the Gardens.