Date & Price
June 14, 2019, 5:30–10:00 pm
Free with Gardens Admission
Timed Admission Tickets Required
Member Reservations Required if Arriving after 3:00 pm
Sell Out Likely
Lawn and bench seating is available throughout the Main Fountain Garden.
Blanket / Chair Policy for this event: Blankets and chairs are permitted in designated areas after 5:00 pm.
Please note that programs are subject to change. Fountain performances may be cancelled due to severe weather.
Children are welcome to dress up in costumes from your favorite family-friendly film, grab an Under the Sea blue lemonade and head off on your adventure through the Gardens enjoying something fun around every corner. We simply request no masks or offensive costumes.
- Live Music in the Beer Garden
6:00–9:00 pm: Plenty Pepper
- Live in Pumphouse Plaza
6:00–8:00 pm: Busker-style entertainment
- Organ Demos
5:45 & 6:45 pm: featuring a medley of classic Disney tunes
- Fountain Refresher
6:15 & 8:15 pm: Enjoy a quick family-friendly fountain show
- Fountains Then and Now
7:15 pm: Learn about our Main Fountain Garden during a narrated fountain performance
- Illuminated Fountain Show
9:15 pm: Be Our Guest
- 6:00–8:00 pm: Climb to the Top of the Chimes Tower for a (Rapunzel) Birds-eye view of the Gardens
- Visit our three Treehouses: Canopy Cathedral, Lookout Loft, and Birdhouse
- Greet the dragon at the Indoor Children’s Garden
- Find the frog sculpture near Hour Glass Lake Pavilion in our Meadow Garden
- Splash in the fountains at Children’s Corner
- Spotlight Talk
5:30 & 6:30 pm: Learn about the history and heritage of our Conservatory and Main Fountain Garden during this free talk. Meet at the Conservatory Information Desk.
- Behind the Scenes: Under the Fountains Tour
7:15 pm: Experience the Main Fountain Garden from the inside out (ticket required)
- Grab a bookmark and go on a self-guided adventure of the Main Fountain Garden with our scavenger hunt
Plan Your Visit
- Special concessions: Under the Sea: Blue Lemonade, Swedish Fish Garnish
- Make dining reservations for our fine dining restaurant, 1906.
- Enjoy casual fare in our Café and Beer Garden. Dining reservations are not required.
- Pack your meal and dine across the street at our picnic area. Please note: outside food is not permitted inside the Gardens.