Date & Price
May 17, 2019, 5:00–10:00 pm
Free with Gardens Admission
Timed Admission Tickets Required
Member Reservations Required if Arriving after 3:00 pm
Sell Out Likely
Lawn and bench seating is available throughout the Main Fountain Garden.
Blanket / Chair Policy for this event: Blankets and chairs are permitted in designated areas after 5:00 pm.
Please note that programs are subject to change. Fountain performances may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- Live Music in the Beer Garden
6:00–9:00 pm: Musette Project
- Live in Pumphouse Plaza
6:00–8:00 pm: Busker-style entertainment
- Organ Demos
5:45 & 6:45 pm: selections from Mussorgsky’s Pictures at an Exhibition
- Fountain Refresher
6:15 & 8:15 pm: Enjoy a fountain show inspired by theater, ballet, and opera
- Fountains Then and Now
7:15 pm: Learn about our Main Fountain Garden during a narrated fountain performance
- Illuminated Fountain Show
9:15 pm: Pictures at a Fountain Exhibition
- 5:00–8:00 pm: Observe artists from Plein Air Brandywine Valley (PABV) at work supporting Children’s Beach House in our Main Fountain Garden
- 6:00–8:00 pm: Climb to the Top of the Chimes Tower for a Birds-eye view of the Gardens
- 6:00–8:00 pm: Stop by the GardenShop for a taste of Éclat Chocolate
- Spotlight Talk
5:30 & 6:30 pm: Learn about the history and heritage of our Conservatory and Main Fountain Garden during this free talk. Meet at our Conservatory Information Desk.
- Behind the Scenes: Under the Fountains Tour
7:15 pm: Experience the Main Fountain Garden from the inside out (ticket required)
- Grab a bookmark and go on a self-guided adventure of the Main Fountain Garden with our scavenger hunt
Plan Your Visit
- Special concessions: Gardener’s Palate—White Wine, Fresh Lemon, Lemon Sparkling Water, Fresh Flower Garnish
- Artist palette lollipops
- Make dining reservations for our fine dining restaurant, 1906.
- Enjoy casual fare in our Café and Beer Garden. Dining reservations are not required.
- Pack your meal and dine across the street at our picnic area. Please note: outside food is not permitted inside the Gardens.