Date & Price
July 12, 2019, 5:30–10:00 pm
Free with Gardens Admission
Timed Admission Tickets Required
Member Reservations Required if Arriving after 3:00 pm
Sell Out Likely
Lawn and bench seating is available throughout the Main Fountain Garden.
Blanket / Chair Policy for this event: Blankets and chairs are permitted in designated areas after 5:00 pm.
Please note that programs are subject to change. Fountain performances may be cancelled due to severe weather.
Say “oui!” as we transport you to a starry night in Paris in the beauty of our Gardens.
- Live Music in the Beer Garden
6:00–9:00 pm: Musette Project
- Live in Pumphouse Plaza
6:00–8:00 pm: Busker-style entertainment
- Organ Demos
5:45 & 6:45 pm: featuring music by Vierne and Mouret's Rondeau
- Fountain Refresher
6:15 & 8:15 pm: Enjoy a French-inspired fountain show
- Fountains Then and Now
7:15 pm: Learn about our Main Fountain Garden during a narrated fountain performance
- Illuminated Fountain Show
9:15 pm: Monet's Garden
- 6:00–8:00 pm: Climb to the Top of the Chimes Tower for a Birds-eye view of the Gardens
- 6:00–8:00 pm: Stop by the GardenShop for a taste of Éclat Chocolate
- Spotlight Talk
5:30 & 6:30 pm: Learn about the history and heritage of our Conservatory and Main Fountain Garden during this free talk. Meet at the Conservatory Information Desk.
- Wonders of the Waterlilies
6:30–7:00 pm: Learn about our outdoor display featuring a wide variety of aquatic plants during this free talk
- Behind the Scenes: Under the Fountains Tour
7:15 pm: Experience the Main Fountain Garden from the inside out (ticket required)
- Grab a bookmark and go on a self-guided adventure of the Main Fountain Garden with our scavenger hunt
Plan Your Visit
- Special concessions: Enjoy French macarons and a French Connection cocktail: cognac, raspberries, lemon juice, sparkling wine
- Make dining reservations for our fine dining restaurant, 1906.
- Enjoy casual fare in our Café and Beer Garden. Dining reservations are not required.
- Pack your meal and dine across the street at our picnic area. Please note: outside food is not permitted inside the Gardens.