Skip to main content
About this Indoor Garden
This Garden features an ever-changing display of flowers and foliage that exude color and fragrance.
Built between 1919 and 1921, the Orangery was originally filled with citrus fruit trees. The citrus was eventually phased out and flowering plants surrounding manicured lawns became the focal point, a design approach used to this day.