Explore highlights of Longwood's diverse gardens while learning about our history, as well as plans for our future.
The Longwood Story
Designed to tell the story of how one man's vision turned Longwood into the world's premier horticultural display garden, this tour is perfect for first-time visitors. Our guided tours are available at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm.
|Adults||Seniors (ages 62+)||Students ( Ages 5-22)|
- All guided tours require advance reservations and a minimum of 15 ticketed guests. Tours can be arranged for fewer than 15 guests, but the full fee for 15 will be charged.
- Reservations must be made 2-3 weeks in advance.
- A major credit card is required to hold your guided tour reservation.Refunds are given with one week notice, but cancellations must be made directly through the Group Visits Office.
Additional information for student tours
- Chaperones and teachers accompanying groups within the required 1:10 ratio will be charged at the student rate. Any additional chaperones and teachers will be charged at the adult group rate.
- Teachers and chaperones must stay with their group at all times.
No exceptions will be made to this policy.