A Longwood Christmas
About this Display
On View November 27, 2014 Through January 11, 2015
No holiday season is complete without a visit to Longwood Gardens.
Explore our warm Conservatory adorned with decorated trees and poinsettias then stroll our Outdoor Gardens and see colorful lights—featuring a floating tree display, hundreds of sparkling snowflakes, twinkling tree forms, and so much more.
Our outdoor Christmas lights begin to come on at 3:30 pm every day!
Learn more about A Longwood Christmas:
- Find out more about timed ticketing, Peak and Non-Peak pricing, and see more visiting tips to make your experience extraordinary.
- Members—learn more about Member reservations, exclusive Members-only hours, and how to make the most of your visit.
- Enhance the festive spirit with holiday performances.
- Enjoy illuminated fountain shows in our Open Air Theatre.
- Discover what's in bloom.
Watch a video of Christmas in the making:
Make a Day and Night of it in the Brandywine Valley!
Enjoy holiday shopping and dining in one of our historic downtown districts and visit our regional historic and cultural sites. Show your Longwood timed admission ticket to take advantage of special offers at participating destinations.
Highlights from the Display
Daily November 27–January 11
9:00 am–10:00 pm