A Longwood Christmas
About this Display
On View November 27, 2014–January 11, 2015
A Longwood Christmas takes flight this year with our bird-inspired display.
From elegant trees adorned with feathered friends, to a peacock-themed Masquerade Ball in our Music Room, our holiday season soars. Topiary swans grace our Exhibition Hall, while whimsical trees depict the classic tales The Ugly Duckling and The Goose that Laid the Golden Egg. Outside, all eyes are on the sky as illuminated stars twinkle above, colorful fountains dancing to holiday music rise high in the air, and a half-million lights brighten the night.
Our outdoor Christmas lights begin to come on at 3:30 pm every day!
Learn more about A Longwood Christmas:
- Find out more about timed ticketing, Peak and Non-Peak pricing, and see more visiting tips to make your experience extraordinary.
- Members—learn more about Member reservations, exclusive Members-only hours, and how to make the most of your visit.
- Enhance the festive spirit with holiday performances.
- Enjoy illuminated fountain shows in our Open Air Theatre.
- Discover what's in bloom.
Watch a video of Christmas in the making:
Make a Day and Night of it in the Brandywine Valley!
Enjoy holiday shopping and dining in one of our historic downtown districts and visit our regional historic and cultural sites.
Highlights from the Display
Daily November 27–January 11
9:00 am–10:00 pm