A Longwood Christmas
About this Display
On View Now Through January 11
A Longwood Christmas soars this season with our bird-inspired display.
From trees adorned with nests and feathered friends, to topiary swans in our Exhibition Hall, to birdhouses, owls, and bald eagles decorating our tree houses, this holiday season flies high. Our Music Room depicts a festive Peacock Masquerade Ball, featuring elegant table settings and an 18-foot rotating tree. Stroll outside where colorful fountains dance, glimmering snowflakes hang overhead, and a half- million lights illuminate more of our outdoor gardens than ever before.
Learn more about A Longwood Christmas:
- Find out more about timed ticketing, Peak and Non-Peak pricing, and see more visiting tips to make your experience extraordinary.
- Members—learn more about Member reservations, exclusive Members-only hours, and how to make the most of your visit.
- Enhance the festive spirit with holiday performances.
- Enjoy illuminated fountain shows in our Open Air Theatre.
- Discover what's in bloom.
Look forward to a tradition:
Make a Day and Night of it in the Brandywine Valley!
Enjoy holiday shopping and dining in one of our historic downtown districts and visit our regional historic and cultural sites.
Highlights from the Display
Daily Through January 11
9:00 am–10:00 pm