As a botanic garden, we have certain restrictions that you might not encounter at other venues. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Weddings, wedding receptions, religious ceremonies, and proms are not permitted. Please see our FAQs page for information regarding Wedding Photography.
- At this time, we do not offer any other packages for room rentals or private dining other than After-Hours Events.
- We work exclusively with Restaurant Associates for all dining and catering.
- Balloons, confetti, and glitter are not permitted anywhere at Longwood Gardens.
- Production companies are not allowed.
- Floral arrangements must be provided by our approved vendors through Restaurant Associates.
- Other restrictions may be outlined in the contract to be signed at booking.
In addition to the General Guidelines listed at the top of the page, please note the following for After-Hours Events:
- After-Hours Events are not available during A Longwood Christmas, on dates when the Gardens are open past 6:00 pm, or on dates with evening programming such as concerts, performances, and Fireworks & Fountains shows.
- No outside food or alcohol is permitted.
- Alcohol service ends 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- All events must end by 11:00 pm due to the East Marlborough Township noise ordinance.