Volunteering at Longwood provides the opportunity to gain experience, learn new skills, and work alongside knowledgeable, dedicated colleagues.
We are currently not accepting any new volunteer applications for the remainder of 2023. We look forward to having you apply to Longwood’s Volunteer Program in early spring of 2024.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age
- Dedicate at least 50 hours of volunteer time per year
- Attend orientation training to familiarize yourself with Longwood’s mission, vision, and history
- Attend trainings specific to your assignment
- Be reliable, punctual, and committed to your volunteer role