Can I bring my nieces/neighbors/friends to a Members-only event?
- Guests may attend Members-only events based on the number of admissions included in your Membership level. A named cardholder must be present. Complimentary Guest Tickets may not be used for Members-only events.
Can I use my Complimentary Guest Tickets to bring a friend to a Members-only event?
- See answer above. Complimentary Guest Tickets may be used only for general admission. Specially ticketed events and blackout restrictions apply. Complimentary Guest Tickets are valued at $21 each, are not replaceable, and may not be used for Member-only events.
Does my Gardens2, Gardens5, Gardens Preferred, or Gardens Premium Membership allow me to bring a guest to a Members-only Event?
- Guests may attend Members-only events based on the number of admissions included in your Membership level. A named cardholder must be present.
Do I need to register for Members-only events?
- Yes, due to space limitations for some of our events, we request that you register for all Members-only events that require pre-registration. Our Members-only events are very popular and reservations do fill-up quickly! We suggest visiting the Member Events page of our website often to learn about upcoming Member opportunities.
- Some of our Members-only events have a wait list. If a space becomes available we will attempt to notify you (email is our preferred method of contact). If we are unable to get a response from you within 4 hours, we will contact the next individual on the wait list. Kindly notify us if you are unable to attend an event that you have pre-registered for!
I have been able to attend concerts free of charge in the past as a Member. Why is there a cost associated with attending some of your concerts?
- Longwood continues to offer many wonderful performances that are included with a Membership. These exclusive and/or discounted Member offerings can be found by clicking here. Some concerts are associated with a fee. We are very excited to continue to bring world-class artists to Longwood, and to offer our Gardens Preferred and Gardens Premium Members exclusive pre-sale and discount pricing on shows that require an additional cost.
- Please check the Events & Performances section of the website or your printed schedule of events for more information on upcoming concerts and performances.
Can I apply the concert ticket price to my Membership?
- Concert nights are considered special event nights in the Gardens. You may apply a portion of a purchased non-Member ticket to a new Gardens Preferred or Gardens Premium Membership. Please ask a Guest Services Representative for details.
Return to top