You are here
Unguided Group Visits
Reservations and advance payment are required. Please make a reservation a minimum of one week in advance of your group's visit. Groups arriving without a pre-arranged reservation will receive a $2 discount per person from General Admission prices, subject to availability. Please email the Group Visits office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 610.388.5223 to make your reservation today.
Group Rates (15 or more ticketed guests)
(Visits through Sep 30)
(Visits after Sep 30)
|Seniors (Ages 62+)||$17||$18||$23|
|College Student (with valid ID)||$17||$18||$23|
|Youth (Ages 5-18)||$7||$9||$12|
|Children (Ages 4 & under)||Free||Free||Free|
- Prices subject to change.
- A major credit card is required at the time of reservation.
- Final group count and payment is due one week prior to the date of your group's visit.
- Payment via check is accepted, but it must arrive in the Group Visits Office one week prior to the date of visit. We do not accept purchase orders as a form of payment.
- No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Complimentary admission is offered to each motor coach driver and tour operator in a group of 15 or more ticketed guests with an advance reservation.
Group Dining Options
Please note that private events are no longer offered during Garden hours, except during A Longwood Christmas. Contact the Group Visits office at 610.388.5223 for more information.
- Gift Cards
Groups may purchase Gift Cards to use in The Café and 1906. Gift Cards offer groups flexibility when dining at Longwood. Pre-loaded cards are available in any amount. Please factor in the number of Gift Cards needed, including Tour Leaders and Bus Drivers.
- Picnic Area
We also offer a Picnic Area located across the street from the main parking lot for Longwood visitors only, available seasonally (mid-April through early-October). Please note that picnicking or bringing in any outside food or beverages (except water) is not permitted in other areas of the Gardens.
- Explore the Region
The Brandywine Valley has so much to offer, visit a local restaurant to show your support of the region.
- Yuletide Group Dining during A Longwood Christmas
Bring a group for an elegant luncheon or dinner in a private room during A Longwood Christmas. Groups of 25-65 guests may reserve the Terra Cotta Room for a 2-hour catered event at 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm, or 7:00 pm. Learn more.
- Answers to other Frequently Asked Questions regarding Private Events, Meetings, and Room Rentals.
The Group Visits Office Staff is available daily, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.