Membership isn’t just a single experience, but a collection of beautiful moments that stay with you long after you leave the Gardens. Your Membership makes these moments possible, helping us to create programs and to steward our remarkable legacy. Use these tips to make the most of your Membership.
1. Take advantage of your Membership! Enjoy the Gardens with the people who matter the most to you with our flexible Membership levels. Your Membership includes year-round general admission to the Gardens. Members do not need timed tickets, however, timed Member reservations are required Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays after 3 pm. When making reservation for multiple dates, please do so in separate transactions. To cancel Member reservations, click here.
2. Set-up your online Member account. Use your email address and Member number to set up your account on our website. This account will simplify making reservations, accessing your Complimentary Guest Tickets, updating your Member information, reviewing your Membership expiration date, registering for Continuing Education courses, and renewing your Membership. Once logged in to your account, you can update your password or opt to 'Go Paperless,' and receive only our email communications. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.388.1000 to add or update your email address.
3. Complimentary Guest Tickets. With your Membership renewal or purchase, two Complimentary Guest Tickets will be accessible on your online Membership account. To access your tickets, use your online account, or visit a representative in our Visitor Center. Complimentary Guest Tickets are for one-time general admission and are not valid for specially ticketed events and blackout days (peak days) during A Longwood Christmas. Blackout days are all Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during A Longwood Christmas, through January 3, and every day December 26 through January 1. Other blackout dates may apply; check your tickets to see additional restrictions. Guests using Complimentary Guest Tickets do not need to reserve them for a specific date or time.
4. Hear the sounds of Longwood. If you would like to attend a Performing Arts event, the easiest and most efficient way to purchase tickets is through our online site. Performances sell out quickly, so set up your account in advance. Please note, this account is different than your Membership account, but the username and password can be the same.
5. Members receive 10% off online GardenShop purchases (discount not valid on already discounted items). See your "Welcome" packet or email for the online discount code.
6. Show your Member Card at the Café, 1906, and the GardenShop to receive your 10% Member discount. Check our list of other Brandywine Valley attractions to see where else your Member cards can get exclusive discounts.
7. Connect to FREEGARDENWIFI and use #LongwoodGardens to share your moments with us! We are on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @longwoodgardens.